Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ben's 4 Summer Wishes Done

Here are the 4 Summer Wishes that Ben has done:

6/23 - Go Out To Eat - at Five Guys - I won't tell you again that it's one of my favorite places...no we haven't gone to it that many times...these pictures are all on the same night.

7/5 - Play A Game - we are playing Bunco (Braylon's choice)

7/28 - Play Bat & Ball-Ben is pitching to Bray. We're @ my parents' & all the cousins are playing too...Ben had his turn up to bat.

8/6 - Go To A Park - once again I don't think this is what Ben meant but here he is @ Amigo Park for a family reunion - look in his glasses...there's Jaydon smiling @ him!

8/8 - Go Out For Ice-Cream - here we are @ Nottawa getting ice-cream...when you're on staff @ Amigo Centre this is the happening place to go!

8/8 - Go Out On A Date Nite With Jewel - since I had this on my Wish List I won't post the same picture...here are the 2 of us...I'm peeling the coupon to Buffalo Wild Wings from our Peelers card.

No comments: