6/22 - Drink Lemonade
6/23 - Drink Diet Squirt
6/24 - Have An Ant Tickle My Hand - for awhile (not anymore, thankfully) we would see these itty bitty ants on our living room floor...here Braylon has one crawling on his hand & he says "hey, that tickles!" So I had to take a picture for his Summer Wish list.6/25 - Go To Meijer - the 4 things he always has to do when he's @ Meijer...get a sucker, go see Thomas toys, look @ the fish, & ride Sandy the horse!
6/27 - Play With String
6/28 - Catch Lightning Bugs - He's got 2 of them in there6/29 - Give A High 10!
6/29 - Give A High 5!
7/5 - Play Discovery Toys' Roll & Play Game - this is a great game to teach colors & learn to follow directions...I highly recommend this game from Discovery Toys.7/5 - Swim in Brockton, Gabriel, & Kylee's Pool - We were there for Cousin Brockton's BD party & Braylon is in the pool...all of a sudden he says to me "hey, Mom, this is on my Summer Wish List!"
7/5 - Get A Fly For A Pet - Ben caught him a fly - the fly didn't live for long in the bug box
7/5 - Have Teddy For 10 Days - Braylon LOVES his Teddy blanket. He got to sleep w/him & play w/him whenever he wanted to for 10 days. Usually he has him for only a week & then I wash him. And he normally doesn't get to play w/him during the day, just sleep w/him. So this was special.
7/9 - Go To Aldi - Braylon loves to put the quarter in! And then after our trip, likes to hook the chain back in the slot so the quarter pops out!
7/15 - Have Roary For 10 Days - Roary is the other blanket we switch on & off w/Teddy every week...when one is being washed, he then gets the other one for the week. His big grin in this pic is not for his love for Roary...I had just told him he now gets Teddy!
7/20 - Ride Bike - Braylon rides bike while Jaydon rides stroller.
7/27 - Ride On A Train (not a zoo train!) - Braylon is riding on this train @ the fair w/his cousin Ellie...not sure if this is what he meant by "not a zoo train" becuz this is the type of train that would be @ a zoo...but this is a Fair train...I'm wondering if he meant a "real" train! Oh well. I don't see us riding a real train this summer so this'll have to do.
7/27 - Go See Farm Animals - this is the best we're gonna do @ seeing farm animals...at the Fair...I don't see us visiting a farm any time too soon...so here's Braylon & Cousin Ellie @ the petting farm @ the fair...this is Braylon reaching to pet the Miniature Horse right before the horse turns its head & bites Braylon! Yup, you read right, the horse bit Braylon! Thankfully it didn't break thru his skin. We did have it checked out w/the paramedics that were there.
8/7 - Go To A New Park - this past weekend my dad's side of the family had a reunion @ Amigo Park...here Braylon is playing on the playground. I'm guessing when he said a "new park" he meant a Park...not a campground that is called "Amigo Park"...oh well...maybe we'll still get to a new park this summer yet...probably not!
I've noticed this summer I'm not as aware of trying to get Braylon's Wishes accomplished...might be becuz I've got an infant also to take care of! :) Hopefully I'll get to post more of his summer wishes being accomplished!






2 comments:
Cute pictures Jewel; I especially like all the shirtless ones - they just look so summery! Seems like he's crossing things off his list! p.s. I can't believe that horse bit him... yikes! Glad it didn't break the skin!
You are so creative! Good idea with the summer wish list!
Post a Comment