Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

"Amazing August" Thoughts

Here are Braylon's "Amazing August" thoughts:

8/14 - I was talking about how hot it is & that we're going to melt. Braylon says "no, we're people, we're not ice-cream!"

* I replied with "Braylon, you're a hoot!" He exclaims "I'm not a toot!"

* I ordered 100 Silly Bandz for $4.99. Bray says "100 is alot. It'll take me all day & all nite to put them on. I think you guys are gonna have to help me!"

* Braylon & Ben were playing w/the "Playful Patterns Design Activity" by Discovery Toys & one of the pattern templates had a sun on it. Bray chose a green circle for the sun. Ben said "a green sun?" Bray said "is it sick?"

8/15 - Braylon has holding Ben's engineering square & he says "it's heavy." Ben told Bray it was Grandpa Y's. Bray said "how could he hold it becuz he's old?"

8/18 - Braylon told me to "put that in the diaper champer." - instead of diaper champ.

* Braylon was looking @ the Parmesan Cheese container & it has a picture of spaghetti on it. He asks "what's that green thing?" I say "it's parsley." Bray "what?! Parsley grows on spaghetti?!"

8/21 - I was scrapbooking & using my fun scissors & Braylon says "are those your silly scissors?"

8/23 - Braylon is scooping leaves out of his kiddie pool. Then he looks @ Jade, our dog, & says "Jade, don't put it back in there!" And she wasn't even doing anything!

* When Braylon was done playing in his kiddie pool he asked to dry off. I asked "what's wet? Your feet?" & he says "also my waters! I mean my hands!"

Stay tuned for "Silly September" thoughts!

1 comment:

Jill said...

These made me giggle Jewel, especially the ones about the ice cream, toot, and spaghetti. Too cute!