Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday, Ben!

Ben celebrated his 32nd BD back in July. Yes, I'm 2 months behind! That's the way my life is right now.

We surprised Ben by visiting him @ work & of course, bringing him a gift! I got him & Braylon matching Los Angeles Lakers t-shirts, which you'll seen in a picture down below.

Ben brought home Arby's lunch for our monthly lunch date.

That afternoon Braylon had his swimming lessons so Ben hung out w/him while I hung out w/Jaydon.

We had reservations @ Chili's but had some time to waste but didn't feel like going all the way home so we stopped @ Pringle Park.

Ben w/his 2 boys @ Chili's for his BD meal. Yeah, I'm not the wife who cooks for her husband...we always go out to eat! :) See Ben's & Braylon's matching shirts? Aren't they adorable? Ben & Braylon, not the shirts! :)

Happy Belated Birthday, Ben! I hope you have a wonderful year! Braylon, Jaydon, & I love you very much! And we are very proud to have you as a Husband & Dad! Love Ya!

No comments: