Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Fair...

I can't believe it's the middle of October & I am just now posting about the Fair which happened in July. But that's just the way my blog is right now...always behind...will I ever catch up?

The 1st thing we did when we get there was to find a place for me to feed Jaydon. What makes me chuckle is that I would never have done this w/Braylon...nursed him @ the fair. They say you do things differently w/child #2 & yup I'm gonna hafta agree on that!

Once Jaydon was fed, the 1st thing Braylon wanted to do was go on rides! And of course the 1st one he wants to do is the Train!

And then the 2nd ride he wanted was the Merry Go Round so Daddy went w/him! While Jaydon slept.

Then Braylon's last choice to ride on was the swing.

Time to eat!

One last ride...Braylon really wanted to do...he remembered riding it last yr. So Braylon & I took the Ferris Wheel ride.

3 days later...my niece Ellie slept over for her BD sleepover so we decided to take her to the Fair.

We got there just in time to watch the neat elephant show!

After that, Ellie had 1st choice as to what ride she wanted to do & she wanted me to ride this one with her! Most definitely CRAZY! I love roller coaster rides but this one was CRAZY!

Of course, Braylon's choice was the train WITH Ellie!

And then they did the Ferris Wheel & this time I let Ben join them.

Then it was chow time!

On our way to leave we decide to stop @ the petting zoo.

Having fun until the miniature horse decided to bite Braylon!

We had the paramedics check him out. Thankfully the horse didn't bite thru his skin. But did leave a bruise. So an hr. later we finally get to leave. And Jaydon was a trooper! He slept the whole time we were @ the fair until the end. Then he woke up to see what all the action was about!

And then, we went to the fair for the 3rd time...just kidding! :)

No comments: