Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ring Bearer

The last weekend in July, we traveled 3 hrs. w/our two boys so Braylon could be a Ring Bearer in Ben's cousin's son's wedding. We weren't sure if we wanted to travel that far w/a 1.5 mo. old but figured that Braylon wouldn't get another opportunity to be a Ring Bearer so we did. And I am so glad we did! Becuz the boys traveled GREAT & of course it's great to get to see extended family. And we had a fun quick night's stay @ a hotel. Earlier when I was planning to post about this event I was going to go into more detail but I am 3 mo. behind in doing this post that it feels overwhelming. So I'm just going to post some adorable pictures now! And call it good! :)
BEFORE WEDDING: Getting pictures taken!

THE WEDDING: He finally got tired & we motioned him to sit down (had permission from bride & groom). The picture w/his eyes closed: no he's not sleeping...he has his eyes closed during a prayer! And the last picture: he wasn't paying attention or didn't understand that he was suppose to leave & walk down the aisle, so finally the Best Man picked him up, hoisted him on his shoulders, & walked down with him! :) Thanx, Tyler, for the save!


ME & MY BOYS!

REHEARSAL: Time to be silly!

And what did Jaydon do this whole time:

No comments: