Here are Braylon's "Silly September" thoughts...
9/6 - Braylon asked Ben "can I be full?" Instead of saying "I'm full" or "can I be excused?" He put them together.
9/9 - Braylon is climbing all over Ben & says "you're like a playground!"
* Braylon is pushing on Ben & says "you can't move becuz you're restless...which means it makes you less heavier!" WHAT???
9/13 - I said to Ben "come here!" Ben replies with "counting!" I knew he meant 'just a moment, I'm counting something.' But Braylon says "am I suppose to hide?" He thought that meant Ben was playing hide-n-seek & that he was counting. :)
9/20 - Ben accidentally said "duffy piaper" instead of 'puffy diaper.' We laughed. Then Braylon says "see, Dad, you make silly quotes too!"
* We were cleaning up for the evening & I said "Braylon, one of these days I'm gonna take control of this mess!" He says "that would mean a yard sale!"
9/23 - I said "Jaydon, you quack me up!" Braylon says "he's not a duck! He's a person! A person baby!"
9/25 - Braylon says "I'm not a pig. Pigs don't lay bacon chicken." We laughed. Then he says "does that need to go in the quote book?"
* I said "I wonder why Jaydon is fussing so much tonight." Braylon says "maybe he didn't like his bath." I say "normally he does like his baths." Bray says "normally I like myself with no cough!"
9/26 - There were 4 waffles & Braylon says "if we all have one, then they'll be one left for Jaydon for when he grows up."
9/27 - Braylon is using my hair brush on his hair & says "I'm trying to make it fancy."
* At Braylon's field trip, he's carrying the bag w/our 4 apples & he says "whoa, this is heavy as Jaydon!"
9/28 - Braylon says "when are we gonna have another baby so we can go to Chicago again?" We took a family trip to Chicago before Jaydon was born. Um...the answer to that question is "we're not planning to have another baby...but we may go to Chicago some time again...just don't know when...probably not for a while."
* I took a picture of Braylon holding Jaydon & said "awe, cute!" Bray wanted to see it & then says "awe, that butters my heart!"
* Braylon was getting carrots out of the fridge. He said "I just had an adventure in there!"
* Ben says "I'm cooking from cooking." He meant he was hot. Braylon looks @ me & asks "did you cook him in the stove?"
* Braylon wants to put his water bottle in the fridge & says "I want to cold it up!"
9/29 - Jaydon woke up after 40 min. Braylon says "he can be our timer to Grandpa & Grandma Troyer's house becuz it takes us 40 min. to get there!"
Stay tuned for "Outrageous October" thoughts! :)






1 comment:
Okay, so this comment isn't actually for your posting (which I always enjoy reading!) but it is for your main picture which I cannot seem to comment on anywhere, so I'm leaving my comment here. That picture is absolutely awesome! I love it! Did you have it taken by a photographer or did you just take it yourself?
Post a Comment