I received another type of questionnaire thru email so I asked Braylon these questions!
WHY GOD MADE MOMS? by Braylon, age 4
Why did God make mothers? For child, like me
How did God make mothers? I don’t know
What ingredients are mothers made of? I don’t know…I didn’t know ingredients make a Mom…if you’re made out of ingredients, I’ll eat you
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom? Becuz I need a perfect Mom
What kind of a little girl was your mom? A child
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him? That he’ll be your husband
Why did your mom marry your dad? So he’ll be your husband
Who's the boss at your house? Me! Me! Me!
What's the difference between moms and dads? A mom’s a girl, a dad’s a boy
What does your mom do in her spare time? Play with me
What would it take to make your mom perfect? To be my mommy
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be? To be Gordon, the train
WHY GOD MADE DADS? by Braylon, age 4
Why did God make Fathers? For child, like me
How did God make Fathers? I don’t know
What ingredients are Fathers made of? I don’t know
Why did God give you your Father and not some other Dad? So my dad would be just perfect
What kind of a little boy was your Dad? A boy
What did Dad need to know about Mom before he married her? That Mom would love Dad
Why did your Dad marry your Mom? So that she would love Dad
Who's the boss at your house? Dad
What's the difference between Dads and Moms? Dad goes to work, Mom stays home
What does your Dad do in his spare time? Play with me
What would it take to make your Dad perfect? To be my dad
If you could change one thing about your Dad, what would it be? To be Henry, the train






No comments:
Post a Comment