Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally Home!

After being in the hospital for days...I was ready to be home! We went in at midnight Tues. night/Wed. morning & left Friday night around 7:45pm.

Here's a picture of Braylon & Jaydon on the way home!!!

I remember taking a picture of Ben bringing Braylon inside the house so I wanted to have one also of Jaydon being brought in:

1st thing Braylon wanted to do w/me is put this puzzle together.
See Jaydon in the corner?

And then when it was time to feed Jaydon, this is the 1st thing Braylon chose to do w/Daddy. No, I don't normally cover up at home when I'm nursing Jaydon but I did for the picture. :)

No comments: