Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Joyous June Thought...

Did you notice the title of my post indicates that there is only ONE thought in June to be posted? That's becuz I only documented one thought...and it was right before we went in to the hospital to have Jaydon...so apparently once I have a newborn, I'm not as in tuned to my older child to hear his funny sayings or I don't have a memory to write it down! :) But he &/or I made up for it for the month of July becuz one day I wrote down 5 quotes!

Here's the "joyous" June thought:

On June 6th, Ben was having Braylon sign a birthday card for our pastor. Ben says "this card is for Pastor Larry Rohrer." Bray says "I hope he doesn't roar!"

What a character!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a funny lil boy Bray is!!