4 years old – June 29, 2010
1. What is something Mom always says to you? “Love you!”
2. What makes Mom happy? Me say “I love you!” to her
3. What makes Mom mad? If I do something wrong
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? By telling a silly thing
5. What was your Mom like as a child? Like me
6. How old is your Mom? I don’t know
7. How tall is your Mom? I don’t know
8. What is her favorite thing to do? scrapbook
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? work
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Drive a train
11. What is your Mom really good at? scrapbooking
12. What is your Mom not very good at? Driving a train
13. What does your Mom do for a job? Take care of me
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? I don’t know…waffle?
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? Playing with me
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Handy Manny
17. What do you and your Mom do together? scrapbook
18. How are you and your Mom the same? You’re my Mom
19. How are you and your Mom different? You have hair down by your cheek & I don’t
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? Becuz she says “love you” to me
21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad? He’s your husband
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? Old McDonald’s?
4 years old – July 5, 2010
1. What is something Dad always says to you? Love you
2. What makes Dad happy? If I say “love you” back to him
3. What makes Dad mad? I don’t know
4. How does your Dad make you laugh? If he tickles me
5. What was your Dad like as a child? I don’t know
6. How old is your Dad? 31 (he’s right on this one)
7. How tall is your Dad? I don’t know
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Go to work
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around? Work, I guess
10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Driving a crane
11. What is your Dad really good at? Playing Mouse Trap game
12. What is your Dad not very good at? Driving a train
13. What does your Dad do for a job? Take care of me
14. What is your Dad's favorite food? I guess spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your Dad? Playing with me
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Handy Manny
17. What do you and your Dad do together? Build a new train track layout
18. How are you and your Dad the same? We’re both boys
19. How are you and your Dad different? I stay home w/Mom & he goes to work
20. How do you know your Dad loves you? Becuz he says “love you” to me
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom? Becuz he’s your husband
22. Where is your Dad's favorite place to go? work






No comments:
Post a Comment