Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My 3 Sleeping Boys!!!

This picture was taken on June 19th @ 6:29 in the morning! It was after I fed Jaydon that I placed him next to Braylon just so I could take a picture. No, Jaydon does not sleep with us. Braylon does. Not by our choice tho! Well we don't care if he comes in after 6am but for the last couple of months he has faithfully joined us in our bed in the middle of the night! We are trying to break him of it but the reward system is just not doing it for him right now. And I don't have the energy to deal with him or put him back into his bed so I just let him join us. Most the time Ben doesn't even know when Braylon joins us. I figure once Jaydon is sleeping thru the night, maybe then I'll take on the Braylon issue. But for right now it's a family bed. That's not what this post was suppose to be about tho.
I just saw this picture & had to post it:

No comments: