Braylon could not wait for August 1st because that meant Summer Camp @ Grandpa & Grandma Troyer's! Every summer my parents have their 5 grandchildren over for a week of Summer Camp! My cousin Beth was staying with us for the week since her host family were going to be gone. So she came with us to drop Braylon off @ my parents' house.
On our way...
Jaydon just couldn't stay awake any longer...
Here's Braylon @ their house w/all of his Summer camp stuff. Every yr. they get a pencil box w/their name on it full of goodies like pencil, eraser, gum, candy, & etc. They also get a folder w/their name on it that has the schedule for the week, a notebook, & other stuff. He is all set & all smiles!
Here is their group picture that I took before we left. Yes, I did say 5 grandchildren, didn't I? And there's only 4 in the pic, right? Well the oldest, Tyler (17) had something else to do & he'll join them later. In the picture we have, starting from the left side: Braylon (5), Ezra (9), Ellie (11), Mattie (14), my Mom, & my Dad (I won't say their ages)
Ellie's peaking in on Jaydon becuz yes he was still napping!
Braylon, I hope & I know that you'll have fun @ Summer Camp. I'm so glad that you can have this experience every summer to look forward to! I love you & will miss you but know that you are having a blast! Thanx, Dad & Mom, for doing this!





No comments:
Post a Comment