That weekend we had a family reunion so Ezra came home with us from there.
We stopped @ a gas station that had a KFC restaurant in it. So we filled our van up with gasoline & we filled our tummies up w/KFC!
On the road again...just can't wait to get home again!
By the time we got home it was bed time...no time to play...but that's okay becuz tomorrow they can play all day! Look at these 2 cutie heads! Braylon was pretty excited that Ezra was sleeping with him in his bed!
3 sleeping boys!!
We have to start our day with Dinosaur Train, a PBS tv show. Braylon was so excited to show Ezra his favorite show.
Playing in the backyard!
Sandbox time!
Train puzzle time!
LEGO game time!
Here are their creations!
Snack time...not sure what they are eating...something chocolately!
Thomas the tank engine time!
Braylon giving Ezra a ride!
Now it's Ezra's turn to give Braylon a ride!
Whenever a niece or nephew sleeps over for their birthday, we take them out for a meal & of course they get to choose where to go. I believe this is the 1st time where someone choice a "nice" restaurant instead of fast food! Ezra chose "T.G.I. Fridays." Now that I think about it, I think Ezra's older sister chose Applebee's one time. But usually they choose fast food.
Anyway...here we are @ T.G.I. Fridays. Good choice, Ezra!
Ezra, we all had alot of fun with you! Can't wait til next yr.! Happy 9th Birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment