We had the honor & privilege to hang out with the Shenk boys & have oh so much fun! Mother Jen had some errands to do & asked if I would watch her 3 adorable boys...she didn't say adorable...I'm adding that in! :)
1st thing they did was check out our toys in the living room. Jacob is in the blue/red stripe shirt, Aaron is in the green shirt, & Caleb is in the white shirt. Braylon is in a blue shirt. Jaydon is napping.
They got here just in time for lunch!
Time to run in the sprinkler!
and play with the water table!
and teeter totter together!
Every child who comes to our house wants to play in the basement!
Oh, look, Jaydon is awake from his nap!
Jaydon & Jacob are playing so nicely together!
A duet by Caleb & Aaron!
Oh wait, they also have accompaniment by Braylon & Jaydon on the drum!
Ah, what fun we had with Caleb, Aaron, & Jacob. We can't wait until they come over again!






2 comments:
These are great pics, Jewel... I had forgotten about this little outing!
I didn't realize that you still follow my blog! :) I was quite surprised to see a comment from you! :) I will be gladly to watch them anytime! They are awesome boys!
Post a Comment