I seriously have got to praise on Braylon! He is seriously THE bestest big brother that Jaydon could ever have. I had the typical worries of how will Braylon do once Jaydon is here, will he show jealousy, will we have struggles, & etc. Braylon has not shown any jealousy @ all. He is so sweet & thoughtful to Jaydon. He is very helpful. We do have some struggles, which is mainly, just balancing the 2 boys' needs & wants @ the same time! :) But I am overwhelmed & floored how an AMAZING brother Braylon is. The biggest thing that amazes me is how Braylon shows his love for Jaydon on his own! He'll kiss him out of the blue, he'll say "I love you, Jaydon" or "you're the best, Jaydon!" Just melts my heart! Another way Braylon shows love to Jaydon is just by remembering to include him in whatever we are doing! Back @ the end of Oct. Braylon made this picture for Jaydon & said he wanted it on the wall beside Jaydon's bassinet so Jaydon can see it. What a sweet boy I have! You'll have to click on the picture so it pops up big to see it!






No comments:
Post a Comment