Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

1st time & 3rd time @ Amigo Centre!

The 2nd to the last weekend in Oct. our church, Belmont Mennonite, had a one-night retreat @ Amigo Centre where Ben & I met (in 1997). This being Jaydon's 1st time @ Amigo was special to us. The neat thing is that Braylon's 1st time @ Amigo was 4 years ago when we were here for church retreat & Braylon was the same age as Jaydon is now, which is 4 months!
On the way Braylon wanted to feed Jaydon. Such an awesome big brother!

I had to take this picture...like Daddy, like Son!
Playing on the iPods while waiting for dinner time.

Jaydon seeing the sights of Amigo while riding in style!

Remember I said this was Braylon's 3rd time @ Amigo & I mentioned his 1st time was when he was 4 mo. old? 2nd time was when he was 3 yrs. back in July 2009 when the 3 of us volunteered @ Amigo for a whole week! One of the staff members (a family friend of mine) found out that Braylon loves trains so he brought up this train table to be in the lobby for Braylon. Well 1 yr. & 3 mo. later, of course, Braylon remembers that & asks for the train table! :)

Jaydon swinging w/Daddy on the playground swing!

Jaydon hanging out w/Angie during the Talent Show.

My sleeping boys!

And yes, I too, slept...I didn't stay up all night taking pictures! :) Ben was on night duty with Jaydon so Braylon & I slept in one bed. One of Jaydon's wake up times, Ben took a pic of Braylon & I sleeping!

The next day brought: playing games w/friends, having a worship service in the gym, & Jaydon taking a nap in the sling! And then we went home!

No comments: