Here are some of Braylon's crazy thoughts in April...
4/5 - Braylon's @ Grandpa & Grandma Troyer's & he knows we're picking him up after supper. So @ supper he tells them "if I don't eat my supper, they won't come!"
4/6 - I'm all stuffed up & say "it's so annoying, it feels like there's a ton of snot in my nose but I go to blow & hardly anything comes out." Braylon pipes up with "that happens to me too! I feel like there's boogers in my nose but I go to pick it & there's none!" Glad he can relate so well! :)
4/13 - Braylon offered me his Smarties candy becuz he doesn't like that kind. Then he says "you earned it becuz you're my mom!" What??? That's all I get??? :)
4/15 - Braylon is reading off of his Capri Sun juice pouch & asks "what's artificial?" I say "kinda like fake" & he says "dinosaurs are fake becuz they don't exist!" Yup, artificial dinosaurs!
4/21 - My computer doesn't work so I'm using Ben's laptop. Braylon feels it & it's quite warm. He says "oh no, it has a fever!"
Stay tuned for a mouthful of May thoughts!






No comments:
Post a Comment