Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4 Months Old!!!!

Well, back on Oct. 9th, our Jaydon turned 4 months old!!! And I am 7 mo. behind in posting this. Yikes! When am I ever going to catch up? I sort of have an excuse for a little while...my computer was down for about 2 weeks so I wasn't able to blog. Anyway, you don't wanna hear my excuses, I'm sure you wanna hear all about my 4 month old!
Here's Jaydon's 4 mo. picture & then Braylon's 4 mo. pic:
Jaydon weighs 12 lbs. 4 oz. (didn't change from 3 mo.) & 22 3/4" long
Braylon weighed 12 lbs. 3 oz. & 25" long
(funny how Braylon weighed less but was longer)

Apparently Jaydon still needs his morning nap...
he couldn't wait til we got him out of the snugli & into his bassinet!

Can you see the brotherly love? It's most definitely there!
Braylon is the bestest big brother ever!

No comments: