Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He's Rolling Over...

On Sept. 26th @ 3.5 mo. Jaydon is starting to master the art of rolling over...he has learned to roll from back to tummy! And where was I at??? Downstairs w/Braylon getting the laundry! I am w/this boy almost practically 24/7 & he chooses to roll over for the 1st time when I'm not there to see it! At least Daddy got to witness your 1st moves!

We were surprised becuz Braylon learned to roll from his tummy to back 1st @ 5 mo. old & rolling from back to tummy @ 7 mo. old!

Does this mean, Jaydon, you are going to learn everything earlier than your big brother? Becuz you have your big brother to watch?