Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

March Thoughts...

Here are Braylon's March thoughts...

3/5 - Braylon says "this flies like a doorknob!" I say "fly like a doorknob? Interesting!" Bray says "it's just a phrase, Mom!" Hmm...that's a new phrase to me!

* The nite before Jaydon was under the table & bumped his lip & it started bleeding. Tonite he's under there again & I say "ooh, you make me nervous, Jaydon, being there." Braylon says "yeah, be nervous for your son!"

3/15 - Braylon & Ben are playing an animal guessing game & Bray is walking around on all fours & says "I like grass & I'm king of the farm!" Ben says "a cow?" Bray says "yup!"

3/20 - Braylon is playing a train game on my iTouch. I start singing & Bray says "hey, stop singing! I can't do this!" Wow, is my singing that bad? :)

No comments: