Here's what came out of Braylon's mouth in May...well ok only the ones that I remembered to write down! Trust me, he said alot more!
5/4 - Braylon is outside wanting to dig for dinosaur fossils. He's trying to dig a hole & says "I need Jade to help me!" (Jade is our dog we use to have & she liked to dig!). Little bit later, he says "the paleontologists probably already found all the bones here." Yes, he knows the word 'paleontologist' thanx to the Dinosaur Train show on PBS.
5/6 - Braylon is eating an ice-cream bar & says "this is freezing up my cheeks into a statue!"
* Then later Braylon says "only 2 more days til Mother's Day. I bet you're happy about that."
5/10 - Braylon was laying between us & declares "I'm squished with love!" I hope he always feels that way!
Stay tuned for some Joyful June thoughts from a 5 yr. old! He turns 5 on June 16th!






No comments:
Post a Comment