Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 36

Week 36 Baby Brother can be the size of a watermelon...meaning he should still measure between 19"-22" long (whew, that didn't get any bigger!) & could weigh 6.5 lbs.

This one cracks me up becuz every time, Braylon asks "when will Baby be a watermelon?" I have no clue why he chose watermelon but he did. So today I said to Braylon "hey, guess what Baby is this week?" And he says "watermelon?" Yup! Hopefully he's a small watermelon! :) I can't imagine pushing out a baby the size of a big watermelon. Ouch!

3 comments:

Joleen said...

Any chance we could get an updated belly photo of you? :)

Jewel said...

Yeah I have an 8 month belly shot but I'm about a month behind in my postings here on my blog! Hopefully soon I'll get it on! Good to hear from you! Nice to know that you still check my blog! How are you guys???

Kathy said...

You're almost done!!! I'm sooo excited!!