Here are Braylon's Magnificent May thoughts:
5/1 - Ben is checking in on Braylon @ nite time. Braylon says "Dad, tell Mom, let's name the Baby 'South Bend!'"
5/2 - Braylon says "I'm not young anymore." I say "nope, you're old!" He replies, "I'm not old! I'm medium!"
5/8 - Braylon is rubbing my cheek lovingly & then asks me "does this make your cheeks blush red?"
* 2 days ago Ben found a caterpillar in our back yard so we put it in Braylon's bug box. We decided it's time to let it outside again. About 10 min. later, Bray says "Mom, I can't walk w/o my caterpillar!"
5/11 - Last night we went to a Silverhawks baseball game. Braylon got a ball that a man gave him. So Bray got it signed by Swoop, the bird mascot. This morning, Bray is talking about the evening. He asks "did I thank Swoop for signing the ball?" I say "I think you did." Moments later, Bray asks "did Swoop tahnk me for being there?"
* "I want to smash your bed so you guys have to sleep w/me! I'll use a nail to smash your bed!"
5/17 - I told Braylon "I love you to infinity & beyond." He asked "what's that mean?" I say "forever!" He asks "is that Spanish?"
5/23 - Braylon was trying to open the car door. I was cheering him on saying "you can do it. Pull harder!" He finally says "the door is just being shy w/me!"
* Braylon says, "Mom, you're a coconut becuz you're wearing a white shirt."
5/30 - I told Braylon Baby has the hiccups & he went & got me lemonade to take a drink to help Baby get rid of the hiccups! It didn't work.
5/31 - "I think caterpillars like me alot!"
* We went to a graduation open house & my cousin asked Braylon what his favorite pop is & he says "lemonade!" I told him lemonade isn't a pop so then he said Root Beer.
Stay tuned for "Joyous June Thoughts!"






No comments:
Post a Comment