Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Week 37 & 8 Month Baby Bump Pic

I'm sorry it's been forever since I posted...no, I did not have the Baby yet! I'm just in the middle of a post about our Chicago vacation & for some reason it's taken me so long to complete it! Anyway...

Last Wed. we hit the Week 37 mark! 3 weeks left! Baby is still the same measurements as Week 36...that's good that he didn't get any bigger! He's still the size of a watermelon so still ranging from 19"-22" long & could weigh 6.5 lbs.

Last Thurs. we had our regular Baby appt. & found out we are 2 cm. dilated!!! For those of you who don't know...you need to be 10 cm. dilated to have a baby. So Baby could come any day now!!!

Here's a picture of my 8 month Baby Bump:

No comments: