Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fast Forward...

Well last I posted was about our Chicago Train Vacation & I wasn't quite finished with it...but then going to the hospital was more important! So now I am 2 months behind & realize that I just can't catch up. So I'm going to do a re-cap of our last 2 months & then the next post will be of Jaydon's birth!

Things we did before Jaydon arrived:
  • visit Ben's Grandma GiGi & had supper w/her @ her home
  • went to Baby appts.
  • bought a goldfish for Braylon & he named it Goldie
  • wash & hang Baby clothes out on the line
  • Big Siblings Class @ hospital
  • Ben's nephew Brockton over for his BD sleepover
  • Build & Grow Lowe's Clinics for Braylon
  • celebrate Mother's Day w/my 2 special guys
  • Silverhawks baseball game
  • celebrate 10 yrs. of marriage
  • Ben's nephew Gabriel over for his BD sleepover
  • celebrate Braylon's 4 yr. old BD w/the Yoder family

No comments: