Here are Braylon's "Adorable April" thoughts:
4/6 - Ben & Braylon were sitting across from me in a booth @ Burger King. Bray says "when Baby comes out, he'll sit between Dad & me. And you'll sit there by yourself." I asked "why do I have to sit by myself when one of yous can sit beside me?" Bray says "that's becuz you're the only Mom who's a woman." I think he meant to say becuz I'm the only girl! And they are boys so they'll sit together.
4/9 - My niece Mattie asked "have you been to King's Buffet?" (we had just driven by it). Braylon asks "have you ever been to King's Burger?" He meant to say Burger King!
4/14 - Braylon & I were in the garage. I said "look, Bray, a worm. I think it's dead though." Bray asked "who deaded it?"
* Braylon asked "what's a 3 Musketeers?" I say "you, me, & Daddy together." Bray replies "we don't cry!"
4/23 - Braylon is reading "Mor/ryde" off of Ben's shirt. Then Bray asks, "is MOR/ryde a company?" Ben says "yes." Bray says "no, it's not. It's a work. Don't you know it's a work, Dad?"
4/26 - Braylon & I are at Meijer. He had dropped his sucker so we had to throw it out. I told him he could get one on the way out. A couple minutes later Bray says "Mom, I can't walk without a sucker in my hand!" Oh, that poor child!
Stay tuned for "Magnificent May" thoughts!






No comments:
Post a Comment