Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Guacamole Dip Recipe

When I was pregnant w/Braylon, I liked Chinese food & the barbeque flavored Baked Lays chips.

With this Baby, I like Mexican food alot & sweets galore!

This past week I bought an avocado @ Aldi's...and last night decided I wanted to see if I could find a simple Guacamole Dip to make quick for with our supper. I googled it on-line & found this recipe. The crazy thing is that I use to never like guacamole & now I do! I am not a cook so I am just so excited that I decided I wanted to make something, looked it up on the internet, & was able to find a simple recipe that I had all the ingredients already in my kitchen! This is so good & simple I'm planning to get an avocado every wk. & have this dip on hand thruout the wk. to snack on! Here's the recipe:

Guacamole Dip:

Ingredients:
1 avocado, pitted
1 sm. onion, minced
1.5 tsp. vinegar
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Green chili pepper to taste (which I omitted becuz I didn't have)
1/2 tomato

Combine avocado, onion, vinegar, salt & pepper (to taste).
Add chopped green chili pepper to taste. I didn't becuz I didn't have it.
Beat until smooth on medium mixer speed. I just used a spoon to mix it together.
Finely chop 1/2 tomato that is ripe & peeled. I left the peeling on.
Fold into mixture.
Serve Guacamole as a dip w/corn chips. Or whatever you have in your kitchen! :)

No comments: