3/2/12 - Jaydon's sippy cup is leaking again & Braylon says "it's so undignifying & annoying!" I totally understand the annoying part, the undignifying...hmmm...not quite sure about that one! :)
3/12 - Braylon wants the heater on becuz he's cold. Jaydon points to it & says "hot!" I say "yup, it's hot. I agree, Jaydon, it's hot in here!" Bray says "not in my world." Well you just keep living in that world of yours, Braylon! :)
3/14 - Braylon is annoyed (there's that word again) w/the tag on the back of his shirt & wants me to cut if off. Bray says "Jaydon, when you are older, will you do it?" ha ha
3/17 - For supper we're having leftovers so we have chicken & BBQ beef. Braylon grabs the Ranch & BBQ sauce. He says "the ranch is for the chicken. The BBQ is for the beef. I like to match the colors. They taste better that way!" Really, Braylon? Interesting...hmmm...maybe I need to try that to get my food to taste better!
Stay tuned for more amazing thoughts in April!






No comments:
Post a Comment