Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Funny February Thoughts...

It's that time again to post your some of Braylon's Funny February thoughts...

2/19/12 - Ben said "I think Mom really liked our supper tonight." Braylon says "yeah, we should write a book about it!" Can you tell he's into making books?

2/21 - Braylon had a hoarse voice & he says "I've got a croaked voice!"

2/24 - Braylon says "what if we built a tower out of Legos to the sky? We'd have to start in the morning!" You better start working on that, Braylon!

* Later that day, Jaydon was using a loud voice & Braylon says "Jaydon, calm down your voice level!"

Oh Braylon, I love how you get yours words mixed up! Keep 'em coming! I love you, buddy boy!

No comments: