Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Reading Buddy

Braylon LOVES to read! He loves books. He loves to spell. He loves to write. He LOVES to read. And I'm loving it! He's been doing this since he turned 4 yrs. old! I love it! What I love is that he naturally takes a book & reads it to himself. We don't have to encourage him. Don't get me wrong, he LOVES to be read to also! I have done my share of reading to him. But I love it when I catch him like this:
This was taken 7/5/11 - the summer before Kindergarten.

No comments: