Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Swimming Lessons 2

I signed my boys up where they would be one rt. after another so we didn't have to go to swimming lessons 12x, only 6x! Jaydon's was 5-5:30pm & Braylon's was 5:30-6pm. Braylon had the same teacher as he had last yr. so that was nice.
Here's Braylon's 1st day of lessons on July 11th:
Here's Braylon waiting to jump into the pool off the edge! Last yr. his teacher would need to help him by holding his hand. This yr. he did it! There he is!
His last lesson was suppose to be on July 21st, Ben's BD...Jaydon had his lesson from 5-5:30pm but then it started to storm so they decided to reschedule's Braylon's grp. to next wk. on July 26th. We get there & he's the only one that is there on time so they started the lesson w/just him. Finally one of the other boys showed up.
No, I did NOT yell his name all the way across the pool to get this pic. He looked over on his own so I took the pic.
At the end whenever they had free time, Braylon would choose to play in the shallow end. No way would he want to jump off the diving board!
His teacher said he improved from last yr. which I too can tell. I'll definitely be signing them up again!
Here's a cute picture of the 2 swimming brothers!

No comments: