9/22 - Braylon was writing w/his new gel pens he got @ his school book fair. He says "these are like markers becuz they are juicy!" I actually understood his silly thought...do you get it? If you know gel pens they look shiny or wet like markers...so he thinks juicy! :)
9/26 - Braylon is into cow jokes lately. He loves to make up new ones. This morning @ breakfast he says "why does a cow like cherries?...becuz his wife likes cherries!" Um...not sure where he came up w/that one...although I was eating cherry flavored yogurt @ the time...but...I wouldn't necessary say I like cherries...ok, I do like cherries but...I don't LIKE cherries, at least not enough to get into a joke like that! :)
* When Braylon got home from school he said "I made a book about Johnny Appleseed. But I didn't finish it becuz I was coloring my personal best so I didn't have time to finish it!" Personal Best? ha ha, too funny!
Oh, Braylon, I can't wait to hear your outrageous thoughts in October! I just need to remember to write them down!






No comments:
Post a Comment