Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Star Day!

This post is a year old! I went to create a new post & saw this sitting in my draft section...I was all done w/it but forgot to publish it! So it's been sitting in my draft section forever! I was tempted to just throw it out becuz it's a yr. old but...I took the time to do it so by golly I'm gonna post it! :)

In Oct. 2010, Braylon FINALLY got his Star Day in Preschool. I say finally becuz he's a Yoder so he was last in his class! Star Day is when you are the Star for the day & you can bring in anything you want to tell about yourself. It's a way for other children to get to know you better! So Braylon & I made a book to tell about who Braylon is.
Braylon wanted me to read "Duck Rabbit" which is quite a funny & cute book!
Since others brought in pets (hamster & turtle), Braylon really really wanted to bring Goldie, his goldfish! I seriously did not know how I was gonna transport that w/o spillage. Well I put saran wrap over the bowl & fastened w/a rubber band around the edge & the bowl sitting on a cookie sheet, the cookie sheet sat on top of a towel, which sat on top of my legs! No, I was not driving! :) And we made it there & back w/o any splashes.
Braylon's favorite colors are blue & green so we all wore blue & green outfits. Yup, you can even check in the pictures up above that Braylon & I are wearing the colors!
Braylon, YOU ARE A STAR in my eyes! Love ya, buddy!

No comments: