7/3 - Braylon was eating his cereal pieces & said "I got a double whammy & I'm making a triple whammy & now I'm making a fourple whammy!"
* Ben asked Jewel how to spell "whammy" for the quote above & Braylon said "you even need to know how to spell something, Dad?"
7/17 - Braylon & I were husking corn. He has one in his hand & says: this baby corn can do whatever you ask it.
Me: really?
Bray: haven't you heard the story?
Me: No, I would like to hear it.
Bray: It was a bright sunny day. A family was eating corn. A boy asked a corn to do something. His Mom & Dad said "no corn can do that." But the corn did it!
Me: What did it do?
Bray: it turned into a train! There's only one baby corn in each package that can do that & I have it here!
* We bought us a used mini van & Braylon says "I thought our new mini van was going to have a bathroom in it!" Oh, don't I wish!
7/18 - I said "oh, my, look @ Jaydon's hair! It's sticking straight up!" Bray says "he's got hammock hair! Hey, that means we can swing on him!"
7/25 - Braylon's 2 comments about our hot weather: "I'm hotter than a cooked potato!" & "Ah, breeze, you're my friend!"
* I asked Braylon "guess what I want to do on my Family Fun Nite?" Braylon says "snickerbobs?" He was trying to say shishkabobs.
And my ONE & ONLY quote I thought to write down for the whole entire month of August is...
Braylon's friend Noah is visiting & they are playing hide-n-seek. Braylon has a train in his hand & says "I'll use this as a GPS to help me find Noah. It says turn left!"
Well, that's it folks! Hopefully I'll have @ least 2 quotes for September! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment