Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Outrageous October Thoughts...

Seems like this is the only thing I make time to post on this ole blog are Braylon's montly quotes...I really really truly have the desire in my heart to blog more! I just gotta make time to do it!

Here are Braylon's Outrageous October Thoughts...

10/11 - Braylon & I were talking about sleeping & I said "Daddy sleeps hard or heavy. He doesn't hear anything! I sleep light." Braylon says "well, then, I sleep medium!"

10/28 - Braylon was taking a bite of his scrambled eggs. He says "yup, it's cooled off. Well the spoon isn't. But I don't care about the spoon. I care about the food!"

* Braylon & I were on the couch & Jaydon crawls right up between us. Bray says "Jaydon, it would be really nice if you give us some personal space here!" Hmm...I wonder if they are talking about personal space @ school!?

10/30 - Braylon just got done baking a cake & we're letting it cool. He's been sitting & drinking juice for about 9 min. Then he says, "Mom, can we put the M&Ms on the frosting in a smiley face pattern?" I said "sure. Have you been thinking of your cake all this time?" Bray says "yup, when ever I take a drink, I think!"

* Braylon was asking for some candy from his "stuff animal pumpkin." Can you tell it's a cloth pumpkin pail?

Next up...Neato-tastic November Nuggets

No comments: