Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

One February Quote...

Well it looks like I'm doing a pattern here...in January I posted once & February I posted 2x. So can I post 3x in March? We'll see! We'll even see if I can get this post done w/Jaydon in my lap, trying to reach the keys & thinks it's funny! So if there's a typo error you'll know why! :)

It's just been crazy around here with sickness & busy w/2 active boys, that believe it or not, I only wrote down one funny saying of Braylon's in February! I'm definitely sure that he said more than one crazy quote in Feb. but I only took the time once to write it down...see how busy I've been?

On February 2nd, Ben & Braylon were building something together. Ben said "ouch!" Bray says "I'm sorry you got ouched but we have to keep on building!"

Crazy kiddo! But I love him!

Believe it or not, I already have 2 quotes from him in March written down & it's only the beginning of the month! Shhh...don't tell anyone, they both were written in the same day...but hey, I did take the time to write it down 2x!

No comments: