Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

September Photo Shoot!

For Braylon we ourselves took his monthly pictures. But for his 3 mo. we decided to go professional. So when Jaydon came along...I figured that we had to be equal & do professional for his 3 mo. When I scheduled his photo shoot I still hadn't gotten Braylon's 4 yr. pics done so I decided to also schedule that in @ the same time & shoot (no pun intended!) I might as well throw in family pics too! So I had my friend Darcy do the honors...be ready to see lotsa pics!

2 comments:

Joleen said...

Awesome pictures!!! I love them!

(By the way, I got the picture/card you sent me the other day. Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Thanks for being so great about leaving comments on our blog. It was time I left one for you. It's great getting to know you at MOTTTS.