Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

3 Months Old!!!

Sept. 9th Jaydon turned 3 mo. old. I know I am so far behind but I still want to document his monthly info.
Here's Jaydon's 3 mo. picture & then Braylon's 3 mo. pic:
Jaydon weighs 12 lbs. 4 oz.
Braylon weighed 13 lbs.

He fell asleep while drinking his bottle...dad's arms are so comfy...
milk tastes so yummy...why not?

Once we woke him up, we took a photo shoot!
Here's my big brother, showing me something on the iPod...I'd rather look @ him...who cares about trains...oh yeah, he does!

Braylon just couldn't wait to give Jaydon this Buzzy Bee toy from Discovery Toys. He had to wait til Jaydon turned 3 mo. old! This was one of Braylon's toy.

End of the day bath for our 3 mo. old!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

He is growing up so fast. In just a hanful of months we will be seeing pics of his 1st birthday. You have such a beautiful family.