Here are some of Braylon's silly sayings in January:
1/1 - I told Braylon that I would nap w/him today & he says "2 days in a row...you must be tired!"
1/2 - We were talking about starting our Friday Family Fun Nites this week. Each week we'll take turns choosing what we do that evening. Braylon says "I know what you'll choose...to get rid of stuff!" Can you tell I'm doing my New Year's clean out? :)
1/6 - Braylon was asking Ben a question about a train & Ben said "I don't know" to which Bray says "that's the 1st time you don't know something!" Wow, what an ego booster!
1/17 - We were playing the game "Blurt." I was giving Braylon a clue & said "it's the name of my dog when I was a child." Bray blurts out "plump!" Um...no, the answer is Ebony.
1/20 - We had the little heater on & Braylon chose to lay in front of it so Jaydon wouldn't touch it. Jaydon started fussing so I picked him up & Bray says "thanx for getting him. So I wouldn't have to stay here for my whole life!"
1/23 - I burped a loud burp & Braylon says "sometimes your farts are as big as your burp." Really?!
1/26 - Braylon was struggling getting his shirt over his head so I helped. Bray says "you should work in a shirt store. You know alot about shirts." Hmmm...






2 comments:
Cute Jewel! These always make me smile.
I love your monthly Braylon sayins posts. They crack me right up and keep me giggling.
Post a Comment