Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

November & December Sayings...

Wow, I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I last posted. I am so sorry to you loyal readers who keep checking & don't see anything new for 2 whole long months. And I have so much to share but just don't take the time anymore to post it on the blog. Braylon is @ Extended Day @ preschool & Jaydon is napping so I'm going to post Braylon's funny sayings back in Nov. & Dec. Here goes...

11/5 - Braylon made Ben a picture & Ben said "thanx for the picture." Bray said "I always make things for you guys...from my kind, loving heart." He does have a kind, loving heart but how does he know that!? :)

11/11 - I said "I hope it's nice weather like this on Sat. so we can do a family walk." Braylon says "if only I had a computier, I will know what the weather is." Hmmm...we must check the weather on our computer, eh?

11/13 - Braylon wanted Jaydon to give him a kiss on his hand. Afterwards Bray said "ooh, slobber! That's ok. I'll just use it for hand sanitizer!" Yup, that'll sure get 'er clean!

11/14 - It was time to wake Braylon up so I turned on the light. Moments later Bray asks "can I have my sunglasses?" Crazy child!

* Braylon & Jaydon are laying on our bed together & Bray says "it's Big Pumpkin & Little Pumpkin being together!"

11/17 - Braylon is in bed for the night & I said "you look so comfy cozy snuggled under your blanket." He asks "do I look all swaddled?" Can you tell that Jaydon gets swaddled?

11/23 - Our mall just got a Toys R Us store & we were checking it out. When we left Braylon says "this is the best store ever. Even better than anything else!"

11/28 - I said "Jaydon, when are you going to get rid of your cradle cap?" Braylon says "when he's done sleeping in his bassinet!"

12/5 - Ben said "the snowflakes are better bigger" & Braylon says "and faster...and a lotter!"

12/12 - Braylon saw our windshield on our car was covered w/snow & says "we need our wind wipers!" I said "I hafta write this in the quote book" & Bray says "no, I'm being serious!"

* I said "shh...what's that noise? Sounds like crinkling." Braylon says "maybe it's our door breaking!" Um...I hope not!

12/30 - Braylon says "I know what you can get me for Christmas next year...a can of Parmesan Cheese!" Yes, our boy does love Parmesan Cheese. I'm hoping to remember to give him a can for Christmas this year! :)

Stay tuned for Braylon's Juicy January thoughts!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh that Braylon is quite the comedian!!! Great post Jewel. I miss your posts.