Here are Braylon's "Outrageous October" thoughts:
10/16 - We were eating breakfast @ IHOP & it was a pleasant time. Jaydon fell asleep w/o fussing. Braylon was eating good. I said "this is wonderful & pleasant!" Bray says "why do you need wonderful? You have me! I'm wonderful!"
10/17 - We had Braylon count how many blades are on our ceiling fan & Bray says 6. Then Ben turns it on & says "now it's a blur & you can't tell how many blades there are." Bray says "I don't think there's 109!"
10/25 - I was telling Ben something & he says "well, you must be talented." Braylon pipes up with "everyone has talent!"
* Braylon asked "how do you say 'me' in Spanish?" I said "hmm...I don't remember." Bray says "website! You have to look it up on the website!"
10/26 - Braylon is playing with scotch tape & pieces of paper he's cut up & says "this tape is sticking like a weasel!"
10/27 - Ben was showing Braylon his watch & telling him there's 60 sec. in 1 min. & 60 min. in 1 hr. & said so that means there are 3,600 sec. in 1 hr. & Bray replies "wow, that's alot of lions!" Ben said "alot of lions?" Bray says "yeah, if you're counting lions!"
10/30 - Braylon had been asking Ben to build him a Lego race car & since he wasn't getting a response he says "hey, Dad, do you want me to fuss?" Ben said "what do you think?" Bray says "no, so build me a race car!"
Wow, what a character I have! And I love every bit of his silliness!
Stay tuned for "Nutty November" thoughts!






No comments:
Post a Comment