7/2/12 - I couldn't believe I heard my 1st quote from Jaydon! We saw a train stopped on the tracks & Jaydon was saying "go, train, go!" I was explaining to him that it was stopped & wasn't going right now...to which he responds with "bavery!" Which meant battery! Of course, because when things stop @ our house, it usually needs a battery!
Now on to Braylon's juicy july thoughts...
7/2 - Braylon was bouncing Jaydon on the air mattress & says "wow I didn't bounce him this high 2 days ago before I went to 1st Camp @ Amigo w/Dad. I must've grew weight. I must be 50 lbs. now instead of 41 lbs.!"
* Braylon says "Goldie is like a bug becuz she squirms around!" Goldie is our goldfish.
7/8 - I'm cutting up grapefruit for Braylon & he says "I wonder how many seconds it'll take her to dig them out!" Dig what out, Braylon?
* Braylon says "I ate a grapefruit seed!" I said "oh good, you'll just grow grapefruit for us then." Braylon responds with "but I don't live in the south!"
7/23 - Braylon is giving his friend Noah a ride on the spinning chair & says "let's take a trip to China. That's where most the toys are made. I want to see how they are made!"
7/24 - Jaydon is bringing in a molar in his mouth & so we gave him a teether ring that's been in the freezer. Braylon says "can I try it? It might help bring in my grown up teeth!"
7/25 - Braylon says to Ben "you're bending my hand ankle!" He meant his wrist...but I agree, hand ankle makes more sense! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment