Oops, I forgot last month to post Braylon's May thoughts so now I'm posting May & June thoughts!
5/5/12 - I made an egg sausage muffin casserole & said "I won't make this again." Braylon says "becuz there's too much baby sugar?" He meant to say baking powder! Where in the world did he come up w/baby sugar! :)
5/6 - Braylon says "hey we're drinking jelly belly blueberry pop & have blueberry jelly bellys so can we taste the comparence?" He meant to say comparison! Close! I do like the sound of comparence better than comparison though, I'd have to say! :)
5/30 - Braylon skinned his leg while playing on the Burger King playland. He says "good thing I have 7 layers of skin!"
* We went to Meijer to buy lettuce for Braylon's tadpoles. We get to the lettuce section & Bray asks "is there tadpole lettuce?" He was actually serious about this question!
* I had Braylon put his dinosaur PJs on @ bedtime. I said "wow, are you growing? I think these PJs are getting smaller on you." Bray says "yeah! I'm growing! Must be becuz I'm having a birthday soon! In fact, I'm growing early!" (his birthday is 17 days later so that's why he said early!)
* I was tucking the tag in of his PJ top & Braylon can't stand the feel of tags. He says "I have an attitude with tags!"
6/10 - I go & try to get Braylon's sleepers out of the corner of his eyes & he says "I already got them all cleaned out. Did another one crawl in?"
6/28 - 3 children are coming over today for my daycare. Braylon says "5 kids to watch! Well, actually, 4 for us 2!" He takes his helper job seriously! :)
* We're out looking for bugs for Braylon's praying mantis. He says "maybe they'll fall from the sky like manna!" I am glad that they don't!
6/30 - Ben is sweeping the house & he says "the vacuum cleaner is blinking @ me. I need to change it." Braylon says "change what? It's diaper?" Do you think maybe we change a lot of diapers in this house?!
Stay tuned for "juicy july thoughts!"






No comments:
Post a Comment