Thoughts from a Daughter Of God, Wife, Mother, Dog Owner, Business Owner (Jewel's Jems Child Care), Belmont Mennonite Church Member, MOTTTs Mom, Scrapbooker, Facebook Member, & Pinterest Pinner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Joyful June Thoughts...

Here are Braylon's Joyful June thoughts...

6/2 - Braylon was sitting on my lap & I had an itch on my back so I asked him to itch it for me. He wasn't getting the spot so then he says "go itch it on a wall!"

6/6 - "Mom, if I see a spider, I'll squish it for you! And if you or Dad see a bee you guys can squish it. Squish it w/love!"

*"Mom, I love you so much. I didn't turn the light out on you becuz I love you. Do you see my love shining thru the light?"

*Braylon is sitting on my lap & I saw "get off, please, I have to blow my nose." Bray says "don't put snot on me!"

*Braylon is watching "Train Songs" video & says "Mom, does this video give you any questions to ask me about trains?" I laughed & said "not right now" & Bray says "ok, if one pops into your mind, ask me!"

*"I wonder if you put 109 people together if it would make one big engine?"

6/8 - Braylon was playing w/chalk. When he was done he says "my hands are white as a pig!" I say "white as a pig?" Bray responds "I meant white as a zebra!"

*Braylon says "my lip is loose & I need lipstache now!" I laugh & go to write this silly quote down & he says "I need my lipstache now or my lip is gonna fall off!"

6/12 - Braylon has a toy that plays music & has it up to his ear to hear it better. He says "it feels like it's drumming my tummy!"

Braylon is now 5 yrs. old!!!!!

6/18 - Braylon takes a bite of Ben's salad & says "oh, Mom, you won't like this!" I ask "why?" & he says "cuz it's a boys' meal!"

6/20 - I was feeding Jaydon his breakfast & stood up to get something & he starts to fuss. I say "can't I even stand up w/o you fussing?" Braylon says "yeah, you're not even taped to her! Oooh, I wish I were!"

*I greased a pan for a meal I was making & so my hands was greasy for spreading it around in the pan. I go to wash my hands & Braylon says "I bet that could wash my face!" Sure, if you want a greasy face!

Stay tuned for Juicy July thoughts!

No comments: